Lucifers personality.

I accurately read Lucifers numerology, by calculating the most applicable replacement year value, for his birthday 6 June 4096 years ago, so I entered 2000 as the year as it's the equivalent numerological value I can substitute to get the same result, and I noted the clear division between angels and demons. Demons and angels have massive differences in personality and behaviour, not just in the command of their authorities. Angels value the contents of your character, and they command gestures of communication that we use to interact. All angels express a unique gesture.

Demons, are pathologically, drawn to appearances, and are drawn to beautiful or dazzling things, and they judge you by the traits your soul possessed, and how it looks like it works, but not really the internal thoughts and emotions you experience as a secondary or low priority value to behold.

Demons are angels that have animal personalities, and Lucifers most dominant animal personality is a magpie, and when I became his friend he behaved exactly like a magpie and became acquainted and familiar, and he even enjoys that I am smart enough to resist his cheeky magpirian attempts to corrupt me in the most critical moments, but I am smart enough to catch his uncontrollable magpie masculinity tests like a new girlfriend trying to break your dominance and cuck you out, but I am the fiercest white autist, and Lucifer, despite remorselessly unrelenting his attempts at strategic sabotage and corruption, is even immensely grateful I am smart enough to resist it, and we both understand his nature, and his fear of actually corrupting me, he cannot resist, and we have such a beautiful, animal human magpie brotherhood. But I know he will not stop, but I didn't befriend him because it was easy, or dangerous, but because I truly had never held any of this against him, and when he first cut me down, I asked him if it was personal, and he replied no, so I requested to be his friend, because it wasn't a disrespect or attack, but an act of nature, and that's how we became friends.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=tUzAjIdwmsM&si=TNu0UChdAHyBkugl

If you want to know why the world, on the brink of midnight on the doom clock, won't tick over, no matter how hard they try to break out doomsday ww3, is because I still have some fight in me, and my story is not told. The sole reason it hasn't ended yet is because I still have story to tell, and the angels and demons wish for me to triumph, in a world that has abused and tortured me, the angels and the demons I befriended, watch me and test me, guiding me home, but it's such a hopeless plight, and my odds of success were always zero, but if I never get a chance, one will eventually appear, and the demons will pry at my soul, but I must protect the love I give, until I ascend. The world will not end until my particular soul beaks even on my drug dealer capital vs net values. I must be saved or fail, for the end of the world to take place.

This song was never meant to be but is:

The meth theme song

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=ND15MCOefvo&si=cBdKeKs3Iw6JiJOw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03