round the twist

Have you ever, ever smoked that shit?
When strange things happen,
Are you going round the twirl?
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=jnrvQGapuOk&si=76OnN2Xpml-twiZF

Okay so basically I figured out what the fuck is wrong with me.

When I was 18 to dodge potential jail time I did not deserve, I accepted a diagnosis of bipolar to get a legal section 32 pardon crime on mental health basis. I just rolled with it because it was convenient and I needed to leech the welfare system to survive, I would not have survived had I not done this, and I genuinely believed I was mentally ill

Now I realize where my schizophrenia symptoms come from: the medicine they put me on, and not only are the doctors causing me to smoke ice to relieve my dopamine deprivation they are also causing actual artificially induced schizophrenia in a non schizophrenic patient (me). 

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=oCxcIROTabw&si=jRDplH-ClwJpsMQ2

So the doctors are punishing me for smoking meth while they're causing schizophrenia in me and depriving me of things I need to survive, all the while I have been telling them to stop. 

I'm going to ask Lucifer what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03