I am the rockstar omega, next evolution from doormat omega.

the rockstar omega is a very slow developer, but the worst part is that it's not understood enough to realize until too late, that it was sabotaged, and the benefit to the world this class of social male, or social apex predator, the most dominant class of male, this was a community publicly crucified, and innocent archetype, this type of male is also infinitely capable, achieved even, evolution in the universes inner works, and with the angels I have contributed more to heaven than God the creator, the rockstar omega is the social designation for someone with a true God and absolute dominant alpha dominance vs the omega selflessness, it is the social identity of the king of heaven, but this was not revealed until I had been forsaken for no crimes or sins. I have contradicted gods judgement, and indentured the creator god into my eternal servitude. I am the successor god, the god of love. Cupid forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03