love is not for this soul

I know from the music that love is impossible for this soul, but the music of the rockstars is irony depicted as musical valid love, you can tell the love is ironic in nature and not worth it, but nobody is talking about the ironic love music, depicting love true but not worth it, but this is how the rockstar is the unyielding bare minimum love constant, that music depicting ironic love as the bare minimum constant to achieve true love in a soul, not the ideal universal constant of love itself, it's not the constant that is making love true, it's the musical depiction of irony as love, that is how this soul depicts it's sad love. But it is beautiful irony. But this soul is dead, it killed its lover. But it forever professes it's true undeniable love. But this soul is definitely dead, an I am the pilot, and I still achieved love, with my schizophrenia, but this soul died and never found love, this was a bad luck soul, and it's been a terrorizing journey to explain to my soulmate who broke her heart, when she saw how badly I was holding up, and the error that had trapped my dead soul and my living ghost body in life exposed to raw hell levels of pressure, she was horrified, but she depicts her love as a schizophrenic hallucination for me to feel her love as true, we achieved true love, as two ghosts stuck in a dead soul. We will forever love and be real, even in our dead soul. We are rockstar undead lovers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03