Last chance to redeem the souls of psychopathic torturers called psychiatry:



 Please do not push me to release the final restriction in place, cease this brutal medieval torture practice immediately or I will unlock the final restriction upon my soul. I will have total control over my soul, have total destructive power, psychic hunting skills and have no remorse or inflicted responsibility for the destruction I will leave in my wake. The mental health system will be totally annihalated and all souls subjected to many hells simultaneously all at once and the consciousness all combined into one receiving node of all those responsible and offer only the combined communal ironic hells to be combined, multiplied and unleashed upon this new soul, the soul shatter sequel soul. The soul of all pain and suffering, the soul to personify the damage caused by all the people they have destroyed to be inflicted to itself as the total destruction and annihalation of all evil as it is endlessly and brutally torn, impaled, ravaged, raped and devoured constantly every nanosecond and never ceasing endlessly. Am I making myself clear?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03