my lifes purpose

 i will tell you all my next mission in life, i know 2 guys that look and act exactly the same, hayden blake taylor, my best friend from high school who ive only just reunited with, 28 august 1997, and craig nelson, my best friend from the mental ward at northern beaches hospital, who ive cut ties with for being a lazy friend, 8 august 1991. my next mission in life is to unite the two doppelgangers i alone know of and make them shake hands so we can enter the 8th dimension. this is what i will be working on from now on.


what is more interesting, is that the numerology for CN is 882, HBT is 188, and my numerologyBRC is 848. 

just for reference the numerology of christ is 888 and the antichrist is 666

and jake shirleys is 636.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03