I sold my fancy to the devil!

I sold my elementary School crush to the devil after reclaiming her soul and empowering her, now she's super mad at me, I built her up and made her into a lady at a huge cost to myself, and I did all this for her to save her soul, so I could sell her to Satan to ransom the soul of my deceased soulmates soul lost in an accident. Tragic accident. I love her so much, that I would ruin Freyas trust like the cucked loser I am. But I need my soulmate, I'll never fail to appreciate her, she is the love of my life, and I would sell my most valuable soul just to return her to me, safe and restored. I love her to death, at great cost to myself, and Freya is my forever spirit wife, but we will never unite that way, but I would feel inadequate, I don't know how to tickle her flower petals right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03