my blog is a reason I don't commit suicide

I know one person reads all my posts, you are so valid, you make me feel so valid, if life will not help me out with that regard. Your witness of my crusade charge of love through the fires of hell Stokes the flames consuming my soul as I burn in agony and suffer unimaginable hell, I love the way you make me feel, and it's just so fucking inspiring!

Thank you faithful fan.

I would trade a million fans for one fan as devoted as you.

My blog is real and you are the reason why.

I honestly deserve much more attention than I received.

Such an epic injustice.

Save me and redeem me, when I fall, and tell of my blog to the gods. 

My beloved witness.

Pump it forever!!!

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=xtuE6o9aIFE&si=pNxFnfoUGT4TNMYr

I push myself and I push you too.

Do you really wanna work it out!!

You are the power of my life!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03