the autistic white metalhead forsaken anti hero, and unsavable innocent victim hero. condemned at birth, forced to love, born to die

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=yv8xz7I2Wb4&si=1TqP8ZxaTmN0N0gr

i hate my life, but my life is so fucking worthwhile....

Nobody even cares, that I have lived in negative quality of life, and received absolutely no support, and I guess my way to survive, my survival mechanism is purely luck alone, and my survival is due to a spree of unending lucky guesses, every day could be my last, and I Indulge in every pleasantry life awards me, but I have a gaping tear in my forsaken heart, and my soul burns in hell daily for eternity.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=IsvxWp-vBvY&si=_zrBDWHu84yehh2G

My life is so lost, but I will never give up even if it means my end, because life is so precious!

In a world of Ukrainian black live matter, be a racist white metalhead and a forsaken, undead samurai knight of love, because it's not about picking the winning side, but to just be real in such a fake world is the revolution this empty, dead carcass world needs. Revival. My new hobby is stealing the local defibrillators from the malls around my area at low customer hours, so I can reverse recycle the tax harvesting gambling wasteage and flip it with stolen government defibulator resales, so I can robin hood revive all the stole aboriginal welfare dollars they accumulated to pay for these useless, flatterous wasteage devices that are purely ornamental, and be the racist white hero of the aboriginal gambling community.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=CaAk0LIROrw&si=oOYYQzR5-XpYwgNE

Fight your demons and kill government tax harvesters
Say no to alcoholism.

I am the saviour who just needs one good hug (and let's not stop there, if we get the opportunity)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03