the battle for my mother's soul.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=uxFXq0bD02o&si=hl3LMbsErXjYX6z0

I honestly don't believe I have won this battle, but I found out the source of the blame, the hypocrisy and the demon oppressing her soul. The culprit oppression demon was the pork bun from some English shit hole trashhole village, which my mother always boldly claimed is best eaten cold.

I told my mum to never speak to me again until she tried it warmed up. 

She has carelessly defiled her soul by choosing the untrue conviction that these idiotic English food is best eaten cold.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=gYTqi4-px3o&si=DhpwvSma2RqxCHgY

I refused to talk with her until she ate a warm one, and finally facing her demonic culinary oppressor, she faced her fears and warmed up the deceptive consuming demonic bun, and cooked out it's venomous evil, and ate her demon in a pleasant hot temperature, and in  a world of oppressive fear projecting demons, my mum corrected her hypocrisy and admitted it was so much better warm, and the daggers that she shoots at me out her mouth every time she speaks subsided momentarily, and she admitted her uttered falsehoods, but I am still searching for her faults, because I don't believe the battle is yet won. I will groom her to soul health if I can achieve it in time, I will never surrender her soul.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=yD_NE4mXjlE&si=ZOoOg42Trfk0UKu5

Pork bun narcissists are the most entry level sinners of all time. These poor prematurely convicted British women sinner demographs are the most tragic of sinners, living in the oppression of these demonic buns, never blaming the bun, but living in fear and never putting the bun to the heat test, and live their live in sinister danger from the imposing fearful danger of these buns that isolate and separate the British women from their support, and when they cut them loose completely, these wicked pork buns, activate their cold mode and devour the women who carelessly invited these evil demonic buns into their lives and manipulated all their loved ones into disbelief and disappointment, leaving nothing behind but a single pork bun, in the empty houses they leave behind, like a demonic serial killer calling card, and the only remains of these devoured women, are the tears and screams that remain inside the pork buns that populate the houses of these tragic sinners. It's a heat and eat or become the meat world in pork bun hell.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=0_cYcNOElEI&si=4JnLa5gzQiv9YnHs

much love, I would advocate against pork bun narcissism, but it is such a stupid strain of narcissism, that I don't wish to save, if you are stupid enough to sell your soul over a stupid misconception you were bullied into accepting by intimidating bitchy older girls and you accepted it in submission, and never grew to challe ge this retarded conviction, unless you are my mum, I will not save you

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=1rygxBe9N1I&si=8yu2fhSs2En8u-pc

Seriously there are people out there selling their souls to tribute their childhood bullies and it's disgusting, it was a pleasure to iron out this corruption in my mum, of I have not saved her soul.

oppression of pork buns is so real and dangerous

Honestly I don't think I can save my mum but I will fight to the core to save her, even though she was the one who betrayed me to this life of torture, I love her.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgy5-oks5So&si=LWrJ8OaWoB-MnjVN
This is such a dope remix but hooligan hefs doesn't inspire my admiration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03