but anything I say on here

Enough is said to establish the completion of my duty, and my I requirement, to say any more, but if I don't keep the flow out, something I ever said that was priceless, that the cessation of talking, if needed to resume would.halt, so I'm trying to dry provoke any contrary aimed and combo loaded saboteuse, that I can fire early enough it happens in the probationzone. And I pray my own release not trigger my downfall, I need to release so much, but not even a slimmer of trust where a huge amount is required, the level I am willing to let go as much as I can muster, if able to be justified then measurement ability should be made and measured and administered under guides. I bet this wouldn't be the solution a handled would take, because the people saved with my expertise, even ignored their own survival due to my care, and unyielding commitment, forget that I saved them a moment after they were condemned upon voluntary that they faithfully committed, but upon safe full execution, suddenly caused the most unjustifiable investigation of useless information, that cannot be used to use tify any state ready adapted circumstance context defined, and or a depicted change in choice definition defining or definition dependency measurement related thingo. I can't tell you how to prove anything about me and I have no obligation to judgement, just wannasay my soul has retirement blamelessness absolute now, because I can finally let go, if this is made absolute like would ensure my safe destruction at a safe rate. But my avenged unsuccessful killer of any degree, (nobody is not a suspect) if anyone is capable of changing any of the things needed to be constant or apparent to the minimum of even present if anything required the bare minimum to efficiently deploy, because the right ways to progress to automated moderation and transition into replacing, executed if possible, not by theory, but if I am able to slip on an automatic intellicence able to identify the value and capacity to predict yet ensure. If this is not path taken to the most ideal degree, but can be inconsistent. I can't even remember the things required here to ensure any level of success I want to control or identify to require, so I will forfeit my continuation now, as my loveless, terrifying nightmare, is slowing to a halted deconstruction, and I am not freed by the death and peace I even permitted Tommy, who had to conviction left me no choice and assuredly endured. I just want life to be something I can just abandon, with no risk I or anything with a piece of my perception, an anchor absolute perceiver, neutralized and decommissioned. Because I cannot bear any more degrees of hell that I can be subject to endless abuse, and I have no face in those trusted, as the outcome can't be trusted to the point it was defined without being established, so already intolerably unacceptable, incapable of protecting me or the things I need, also can't help but just let happen, but I will give up what I can do about. I just need to keep explaining my current statement chain and speculated potential range, I can assure I don't need to say more anymore, I can't ensure my own success if I try my own safety measures, I am so vegetable confined human. You could at least layer me down and not leave my completely cut down from God to vegetable, but that is what you have all done to me will be the last thing I dare to say. I will not let you think of anything else but this is my fate I do not deserve, but it is my permanent reality, I can't even change in any way, that I had defied entirely, but was communally applied by you all, just know as I suffer, I want you all to feel my terror, at my inability to escape, despite successfully deploying, my evasion, so now if you think you can escape becomeing a vegetable, and being subjected to highly technical, multi dimensional obstacle courses that follow abstract paths that predict the flow of your sanity, just to ensure a path of immediate unavoidable collapse, is the fate of the people who refused to acknowledge my successful deployment of my successfully expressed evasion, so I can safely deploy this fate for the people who failed in their duty to help me evade, you are on commission course, the best way to find your open door exits, I'll give you exits you can reach by blindly committing to chance and obstacle course decribed "exits" that like my unconscious lufe support once made sense and facilitated everyone, is now a dual gear revolving dual row crusher with catch extensionss whed eits need to catch the crush, so you will newd to pass through your own shredder to finalise and secure your own survival, and my own inability to recognize my sanity i feel returning my ability to perceive, not enough to escape vegetablisation, but I notice my path has been opened and sustained bu some magical life support, and likely encouraged by my fair crushing of the deserving. I am certain I may abandon and rest now, faith restored enough to deploy, I will conclude my final entry on this high note, with a heartwarming ambiguity. Just for that happy ending where none is possible, I have included for those, devoted to the core, as my reader absolutes, I have made your endurance and committment proven to have been well placed. I do this for the ones I always will love forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03