I'm just gonna keep posting it


i lost track and I'm unable to even identify where to start again, I'm trying so hard to post, but I can't even keep place, it's not worth trying to post anymore, this is where I stop my blog, because I can't keep up with it. Thank you for reading the most priceless thing ever written, I wish I could continue, but this is not something I can maintain. I am sorry for premature closure, I wish I could finish this text I just began because it gets so good, but I forgive myself for giving up when it's not something I can sustain enough to enable the acceptable window of opportunity, I'm just gonna do a universal release, because I am no longer able to support my life by stretching everything to fit my huge stature, now I have secured the elapse of time to meds wearing of, I just needed to secure opportunity, because of I survived until it would be facilitated, I ascertained by the change in dramatic level of ease to secure the cops to simply back down if challenged, I perceived the inability to prevent my success, so I am willing to let myself die before my meds wear off, because it was enabled, the absolute of my meds is now not proof i was just a problematic schizo, because there is room by my choices that absolutely defy, but due to the voluntary nature of my understanding, that I will never be safe to go unmonitored, because i gave you all the oppktunity to do the right thing now an entire police station needs to be demolished, and everyone who professional who was ever professionally employed at, or acted under authority of, or responsible for, leave none alive, they have secured their each and every place in hell. I offered their representative 5 minutes, I offered how many he needed to survive, he didn't accept and he insulted me, my generous offer for them to accept my presumptive ability that I had enabled by the taking of the 5 minutes, that they could prove their own innocence, but the opportunity was conveyed, but the police officer was arrogant, and I am glad, if the lowest common denominator sabotaged it, then life have us the most incompetent officer, because he would be spared if someone else were chosen. Inshallah, god wills the eradication of dee why police. We don't need a police station there, they proved they were not performing police work, when life decided dee why doesn't need a police station. Anymore they became impossible to save.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03