my mum

My mum is the "clockwork elf reincarnation of raras condemned soul in hell, cursed to be my mum and devote herself to me, the lover she cheated on, as her hell cursed ironic reincarnation is sentenced to, as the universes way of punishing her for cheating. My mum, is just forsaken rara. I saved raras soul from hell though so she only reverse evolved in the hell cursed generation above ours but instead of burning in hell and going back another curse generation to our grandparents generation as her next reincarnation, she was restored into heaven. And my mum's Jewish step dad, was the ironic cursed reincarnation of Hitler who returned to me and rara in the next life, because when rara Nd Hitler reincarnated, I was able to save their souls because they returned to me. Yaya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03