voluntary

A big fact about me is I won't change anything because I am volunteer only, and nobody is justified to force me to accept, or subject me to mandates, when I will never issue one, no ultimatum requirements, or medication enforced, has ever been invited by me, the person receiving, how can you make me accept this when it is not the rhetoric I dished out?

I just want resolution, and I am being unfairly refused, when it is not right to be refused, I am just avoided, by unqualified and unwilling sycophants and despots. They will not be regarded with any truth, because the truth will always be true, and opinion is not true. Absolute is not opinion. Let the truth speak, it is not something that will not pass a test of tested, but is invited to test. If you never let me try no meds then meds can't be true, because the necessity of them was never tested. To force meds you must try no meds, and you must only be forcibly applying anything as least invasive if at all. But because it is, it is not respected but exploited to pressure capitulation. Never happening. But I will not accept the bait and but I will require the right outcome, I will not be the cause that we failed, but I will not tolerate obstruction. Why make us wait always, if resolution is even possible in this world, or the nightmare is being mandated, in hopes I can be made to cancel, because I gave up and submissively concealed, there is always something more unacceptable than hell, and I'll suffer any hell until my meds are not something I never chose. I can only control my choices. There never was opportunity so I don't lie to myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03