I have achieved beautiful irony

The angels have told me I have killed my soulmate by becoming the rockstar omega, and God is basically a potential dirty described as an ideal man, or it is depicted as your wife, by the angels and admins of life, to cut the love out of your soul and kill your soulmate, they condemned me to, for surpassing god, but the man should be able to prove his worth by establishing his dominance to the depictions as God as wife, which is how the admins depict my own souls self devouring of its soulmate, but I think they are just mishandling me hugely, starting with the mental health negligence, and stemming from there a huge issue is developing, and it seems now they have excused me to kill my soulmate by user ping her as rockstar omega, where otherwise my medicinal meth use practice personally is being depicted as the reason I do not deserve love, I truly deserve love, I have killed myself and endured an eternity in hell, to heal and miraculously cure my death for my soulmate, as proof of my undeniable magic and love for her. Don't take my treasure, but I understand the unconventional circumstances. But don't cuck me okay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03