post

My current circumstances are a bit stereotypical of my life, waiting on the mental health injustice to clear, going nowhere, God is incorrectly applying authority, as the authority of the powers God has given authority over me, are incorrect in their presumptions, unlawful in application, and damaging in effects. The psychiatric community, is a field that poses a massive danger to society as a whole, because members of public with a fixed neutral moral alignment, such as myself, that God has associated to satanic alignment, are being court ordered and oppressively mishandled and are being made into successful antichrists, the rockstar omega, the unintentional assassin of God, the only power above God in the evolutionary hierarchy. It was a random guess, but I achieved my application of dominion over God as a misunderstood man, that I found to be a depiction as Gods nature to be exploited by the God administration, that I had overpowered by claiming "rockstar omega" basically a rockstar of rockstars. Rockstars are pack animals but the rockstar omega, is not a musical rockstar, he is able to perform proven magic miracles, he stabbed himself in the throat and healed it within 12 hours as he speedran an eternity in hell with the wound to heal it, as far as I could tell, because it appears this is the story, but I have not jumped to conclusions I can't prove. But the rockstar omega is just a wizard, depicting himself as the "humble superhero" or basically just a rockstar. The omega rockstar proclaimed his magic to be like the rockstars magical performance of music, which he regarded to be entirely magical in nature, despite the depicted process. I agree with the omega, rockstars are magicians.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03