my love (black pill down, abort mission)

I will never find love now, but I have many girls to call "god" but no one else has any sex appeal now, so I am under constant dire emergency threat, I am constantly at risk of dying, but I get the best pussy because I risk so much, the universe even validated my ironic quantum physics observation law to create a GTA 4 style pedestrian matrix, and population. If you look at Russia and Israel, the apocalypse has already started, endured and finished, but my light keeps us all safe in the places I have set up virtue beacons. Jake is one, in USA, Elijah is one in Ukraine, Bonnie and adom in Europe, we all generate peace and life, and I keep the world alive with their cooperation. We can't die, as long as we believe, there is still love out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hope and love 08

THE ANTICHRIST PREQUEL STORY

hope and love 03